Sunday, April 1, 2012

Troublemaker's 4th birthday

Troublemaker,

I can't believe you are 4 already.  We have a game where I always say you are going to be a year younger than you are turning (so I said 2 this year instead of 4) and you love to play the game with me.  Bumpkin doesn't really care, but when I slip up and say your right age you will correct me and say "Don't you mean 2 mom"?  I love you little lady! 

Mama



The day after St. Patrick's Day you held Troublemaker's 4th birthday party at the local gymnastics place.  Troublemaker loves gymnastics and she was so looking forward to the party!  Before the party we went to Texas Roadhouse and had lunch.  They sang to Troublemaker and brought the saddle out for her to sit on.  She was ok with it but Bumpkin thought it was awesome!  haha




Then it was off to the birthday party.  Let's just say my sister loves to take pictures and this event was no exception..... I promise I weeded them out! 
















After all the activies we went upstairs for cake and presents.  This was my first attempt at making a cake person.  It wasn't too bad but I did learn some things to make sure I do or don't do next time.  Troublemaker also had quite a few requirements for her cake but I think I met them all.  : ) 


Blowing out her candles! 


Enjoying the cake. 



Mimi didn't care about the cake, but she found herself in the mirror. 



Happy birthday Troublemaker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment