Saturday, April 7, 2012

March extras

We have had a busy March girls!  Lots of family visits, birthday parties, and playdates.  Throw in spring break and there has been lots of activity.  Here are the miscellaneous pictures we have missed this month. 

Somebody likes pears.... or is really wanting a bath.  : )



We had our other playdate night where we watched our friends so their parents could go out for a date night.  My friend has four kids between 5 months and 5 years.  The kids were bouncing from activity to activity but it all went smoothly and they love playing together. 




Troublemaker broke me down.  This is her costume for Halloween, we bought it after Halloween last year and I haven't been letting her wear it but I finally broke. 


I'm not sure when we found this hat but it was after St. Patty's Day.  We have lots of cute pictures of Bumpkin with this hat when she was a baby so we couldn't deny getting pictures of Mimi with it too. 




Mama made this cake for my first client that I didn't know.  She couldn't find what she wanted in the store so she wanted it specially made.  No pressure! 


Aunt Janet always gets the most creative presents for the girls.  For Troublemaker's birthday she got the girls tutu's.  It's nearly impossible to get a good picture while they are spinning so we had to make  them sit for the pictures. 


And I can't forget Troublemaker's cartwheels.  She makes us take a picture of her doing cartwheels or handstands at least once a week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment