Friday, March 30, 2012

St Patty's Part 2

After the parade we came home and got ready for some friends who were coming over. Two friends and I have set up a babysitting co-op with each other. It is a rotation of every three months. One month we are "on" to babysit the other couples kids, then the next two months we get a date. So this is our month to be the babysitters. I was expecting a family of five girls but at the last minute two of her kids went to their grandma's (I think she took mercy on me). The kids all had a great time. We started by playing outside, the trampoline was a big hit with the bigger girls.




Then we went inside to eat dinner and do a St. Patty's Day craft.  We made rainbows out of tissue paper. 



We ended the night by making Lucky Charm bars. 


Not the best picture but the girls didn't care, I saw my friends kids take an extra one as they were walking out the door. : ) And finally, this is what Mimi and grandpa did while the madness was upstairs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment