Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grandmas Ipad

So my parents came to visit this weekend and I finally got some pictures off my moms new Ipad.  For the past three or four visits she has said she needed a special cord to get her pictures off so I have patiently waited.  This visit I found out it isn't the "special" cord... it is the regular I-whatever cord.  So, I got the pictures.  And instead of going back into each post and inserting the pictures I will just put them all here and do a summary post.  Because it seems easier.  :) 

These are the first pictures grandma took on her new Ipad.  I'm glad we had a willing model because they are super cute! 







Bumpkin and Troublemaker couldn't be left out on the fun. 




And one of my favorite



Next is the St. Patty's Day parade.  Grandma got some good pictures of the kids playing in the car that I didn't get. 




And since they gave her the sandbox while I was in the shower, here is the sandbox Troublemaker got for her birthday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment