Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Acting Gig

During the summer of 2011 Bumpkin took an acting class with the cities parks and rec department.  She absolutely loved it!  It was two weeks long and she was so sad when it was all over.  If I remember correctly she actually cried about it being over.... but hey I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so I was crying over everything; maybe it was just me crying.  : )  At the end of the class they did a play.  Bumpkin had three lines and three songs to memorize.  I was so impressed with her because she had them memorized before the first week was even over.  In the play the kids were all zoo animals and it was about a new polar bear coming to the zoo.  Bumpkin was a giraffe. 



She had such a fantastic time I know there will be many more plays to follow.  I'm still proud of  you Bumpkin Pie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment