Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cheerleading

Cheerleading
Bumpkin is doing Cheerleading this year.  She choose to do it with a friend and even though I am not super impressed with the coaching skills she is having a good time.  I think most of it is contributed to just loving the cheerleading part of life but since she is only five I guess I won’t worry too much about the quality of the coaching.  I love the idea behind the program though.  It is a church league and they cheer for the basketball teams that play.  There is only one squad that cheers for the two teams so it is really just about developing skills and encouraging sportsmanship.  They also have a devotion during practices and a message during halftime. 



I love the sign that hangs in the gym to remind the kids (and adults) what sportmanship is really about. 




Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  Psalms 100.4 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment