Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pop

A couple friends and I have set up a babysitting co-op which I have to admit is genius really.  (Using that words maker me feel like Troublemaker as she has been using it to refer to herself recent.)  One person (and her spouse) is the babysitter that month and babysits the other couples kids.  Every other couple gets a date.  The next month is a new couple babysitting and so on.  We have only done a one month cycle so far but it is working great and I am excited for the pissibilities it will provide. 

This post, however, is not about the co-op but rather about what happened on while Daddy and I were on our date.  We took Mimi with because she had a cold and I didn't know how she would behave with her babysitter.  On the way home she was having a little bit of trouble accepting her prisoner status and was popping her lips.  I popped my lips back and the games continued on and off the rest of the way home.  It was cute to see her reaction when I was able to make the same noise she was making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment