Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tobias

This year was the first year we had an elf visit us. We named him Tobias, Toby for short. I did really well at catching Toby's antics on camera at first but then I kept forgetting.

The girls loved to find him in the morning. I have to admit he was the only way I got them out of bed a few times. My favorite antic of his was when he painted the girls noses like Rudolph. I didn't get a picture because it was one of the rare mornings that daddy came straight home from work so he was up and the girls didn't even bother waking me up. And daddy, not knowing why both their noses were red, made them wash up. So no pictures. But it was funny when they found Toby with the paint and paintbrush and figured out what happened.

Here are some other pictures of Toby.



















No comments:

Post a Comment