Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Fun

As you can see we have had a lot of fun things happening recently. As much as I love the holidays and staying busy I am so excited to just have our "normal" schedule for awhile.

Here are some of our Christmas highlights.... We tried Santa twice with Mimi. Didn't work either time. :). Haha. The first was at MOPS while Bumpkin was at school. The second was at a grocery store.

Next was Santa's helper, Jewel. She was very helpful for about two minutes. But she was super cute with her stocking hat.

On Christmas Eve we went to visit Aunt Marilyn and take her the present we picked out. She was surprised. Then we came home and started our Santa watching. Wow did the kids think that was cool. They asked for updates every five seconds.

Later that night Santa showed up and spent a lot of time organizing and cleaning. It must have been a lot of hard work and I wish I had a before picture but at least I got a picture before the kids tore into it! Santa got them a gymnastics mat. He also organized the kids dress up clothes and the American girl doll clothes!

Finally, Christmas morning. Here are some pictures of the fun. There are lots of videos, and I will post them when I can, but they are on the big camera and that requires assistance because it is out if my jurisdiction. Ha. So pictures for now.





















No comments:

Post a Comment