Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Programs

Bumpkin and Troublemaker both had Christmas programs this year. Bumpkin sang one song as a class and then two as a school which I didn't get on camera because they were moving, etc. Bumpkin is in white



Troublemaker Had five songs as a large group. There are two classes but they sang together. The younger kids in chairs in front and the older class standing behind them. I am told that Troublemaker was crying before they went up there but the teacher couldn't find me to help calm her down. Looks like she did alright though. She seemed unsure and nervous at first but loosened up. I am guessing it might have had something to do with her clothing selection.  I asked her if she should dress up and she told me no and she didn't want to.  Then when we got there everyone was dressed up. 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment