Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall Festivals

During the month of October we had a couple different fall festivals we attended.  The first one was at Troublemaker's preschool.  It was a little chilly so Mimi and I hung out inside the school for a majority of the time while daddy and the big girls played outside. 



Then a couple of days later my MOPS group had a fall festival at one of our member's parents house.  It was a very cool old house built in 1874 I believe.  I wish I would have gotten pictures of the whole setup.  It was very cool to see the old blended with the new; she had Christmas lights, etc hanging in the really old bar.  Maybe someone got pictures that I can get my hands on.  I was too busy chasing the kids around.  : )  We ate some food, then had a hayrack ride for the kids, then cooked some smores.  It was a good time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment