Thursday, September 6, 2012

Troublemaker Goes to Preschool

Troublemaker started preschool yesterday.  We have been anxiously waiting and it finally came.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out as she has gone back and forth about wanting to go or wanting to stay with momma but it went very well!  She was a little nervous when she kissed me goodbye but there wasn't any screaming or begging me to stay.  I think it helped that her teacher sent a letter a couple days beforehand asking everyone to bring their favorite stuffed animal.  Not surprisingly she took Baby Pig. 


 
She also has a friend from the neighborhood who goes to the preschool so that helped too. 
 

I am so glad she had a good time.  We made a deal that she only had to go the first week and if she didn't like it I would think about not making her go back.  I was praying she would like it but was prepared to make her continue to go.  :)  She is such a mommy's girl!  I love her for it but sometimes it makes it challenging.  It was surprisingly hard to convince her to skip naptime with mommy to go play with friends at preschool!  She came home her first day smiling ear to ear though and talked about what they were planning on doing tomorrow.  It was then that I knew I won! 


 

1 comment:

  1. So glad this went the way you wanted. YAY for preschool success!

    ReplyDelete