Friday, September 7, 2012

Couples Retreat

A couple weekends ago we went on a couples retreat through the military.  We didn't really know what to expect but they provided the hotel, food, and childcare so we figured it was worth the experience!  Daddy and I learned a lot and the kids actually had a good time.  There were plenty of breaks where we got to hang with the kids but the military hired a nanny service with some great girls.  I'm not sure the kids even wanted us to have breaks!  They still talk about the nannies!  I was a little concerned about leaving Mimi but she did well and the one time they really needed me they came and got me.  It was a good enough experience I would do it again! 

Here is a picture of the first night when we were still hestitant about leaving Mimi.  Daddy snuck down and got a picture of her so I would be at ease.  We can't see her very well but you can see that she has the attention of multiple nannies. 


There was a festival going on outside the hotel too so that was pretty fun.  It was a street performer festival so it was weird, unusual things.  Very interesting.  I didn't get any picture of the festival but I here are the girls walking back to the hotel.  I love how much they love each other! 


No comments:

Post a Comment