Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Here is a new portion I hope to start.  I have been meaning to do it for awhile but just haven't gotten the opportunity yet.  However, Bumpkin gave me a little push tonight.  I have been hoping to get all those funny things that the kids say written down.  Grandma says she has a bunch of them saved on her phone, plus I know that I have put some on facebook from time to time, so I am going to try to go back and get them on here.  Tonights was as follows.

We were watching the news and it ended and Sunday night football came on.  Bumpkin started boo-ing when the Redskins highlights were shown.  

Me- Bumpkin don't cheer against the Redskins unless they are playing the Steelers.  It makes daddy sad when the Redskins lose.  

Bumpkin- Yeah, he gets a crank in his pants when they lose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment