Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Troublemakers T-ball

Troublemaker has started T-ball now like her sister. She has been so excited and had her first game last night. She hit off her first at ball. I couldn't believe it.  (When I got home I couldn't believe I actually got a picture of her hitting the ball as well.... :)



She does enjoy practicing with daddy in the yard but I was impressed with her being able to do it in a game. She doesn't like being in the field as much as hitting the ball (I'm not surprised) but she is pretty good at both. I know she is only four but she seems to be pretty gifted in the area of physical sports like tball and soccer. I am curious to see what she is interested in down the line. Right now, gymnastics is her "thing", she waits all week for it, but I could see her doing well at other active sports as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment