Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Questions

Daddy was on shift for Father's Day this year so we had to get creative on what type of present we gave him.  So first, we made him hugs to take to work.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the hugs but it is the girls hands on a piece of paper, attached to a ribbon.  So now, when daddy is lonely at work he can give himself a hug from them. 



I also had them fill out a questionaire answering questions about their daddy.  Here is Bumpkin's answers

My daddy's name is Jeremy

My daddy is 34 years old. 

He is 50 ft tall & weights 9 lbs

My dads favorite food is dessert

My dad loves to spend time with me

For work, my dad is a firefighter

I am like my dad because I am his kid

The thing I love most about my dad is when he takes us somewhere

It makes dad happy when I am good

He is smart because he knows what is happening

My dad always tells me that he loves me

I really love it when my dad plays rough house with me

If I could give my daddy anything it would be a sports ball



Here are Troublemaker's answers. 

My daddy's name is Jeremy.

My daddy is 33 years old.

He is large & weights 64 lbs.

My dads favorite food is bacon.

My dad loves to go out to eat.

For work, my dad saves people from fire.

I am like my dad because I he loves me.

The thing I love most about my dad is doing something with him.

It makes dad happy when do something for him.

He is smart because he knows he loves me.

My dad always tells me he loves me. 

I really love it when my dad does something for me.

If I could give my daddy anything it would be a present/surprise/a fishing thing.



I think it is obvious from these answers that we love our daddy and love spending time with him.  The girls both  mentioned how fun it is to go do special things with daddy; it's a good thing because that is one of his favorite things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment