Friday, June 15, 2012

First tooth

You lost your first tooth today Bumpkin. You have been working on it for awhile but you lost it tonight in the car on the way home from a tball game. You are so excited and proud of yourself. Actually, you wanted to go over to E's house and show her but I wouldn't let you because it was too late.



The tooth has been coming for awhile but I am so glad it finally fell out. Your adult tooth was already up and behind your baby tooth. It has been for a few weeks. I actually got worried enough that it wasn't going to fall out that I took you to the dentist yesterday because I didn't want any damage to be done. The dentist told me to give it a little bit more time to fall out on its own before we have it pulled. Apparently this is pretty common for the bottom front teeth. So glad you got it out on your own. Now the tooth fairy gets to visit our house for the first time! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment