Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Surprise 30th birthday party

I good friend of mine, Lara, had a 30th birthday party coming up and we planned a surprise party for her.  She originally had plans to do either Vegas or Chicago for her birthday but a surprise pregnancy changed her plans.  So we had her party at a local art studio where you pay to have a teacher show you how to paint a picture.  I wasn't really sold but I am so glad we did it.  It was much more fun then I thought it would be.  I would even do it again.  The studio had a kitchen area so we could bring snacks and drinks. 




After we surprised the birthday girl (which wasn't much of a surprise due to the typical inability for husbands to not be obvious) and ate our first round of snacks, we got down to painting.  That is the birthday girl in front of me. 


It was cool to see how easy it is to paint a beautiful picture.  Here is my finished project and then the groups finished projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment