Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Misc July Pictures

July was a busy, fun month here.  But as much fun as this mama had, I am excited and ready for the school year to begin.  The kids were getting restless, bored with the normal activities, and Troublemaker is starting Preschool, even though she isn't excited about it.  Here is a roundup of the misc July pictures that didn't receive their own post. 

Here is when Aunt Marilyn came for dinner. 


Cool Kate Baby developing the love that every baby has.... sunglasses. 



The set-up for the back-to-school party.  The girls came up with the idea of putting backpacks on each chair.  I didn't realize we had so many bags.  Unfortunately once everyone got here I didn't think about taking picture so I only have the set-up.  But that does mean we had a very good time. 





The babies new ride... out of the first time at the splash park. 



Mimi playing outside with daddy.... nakey. 



And my favorite, the smiles of my children. 







No comments:

Post a Comment