Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Click Clack Moo

Bumpkin had another play this past week.  She was in Click Clack Moo with a local community theaters kids program.  She is so artsy.  The play was based on a book.  Bumpkin was Cow #1 and so excited that she started the whole play off.  Nothing more can really be said other than I am so proud of her.  She knew all her lines by heart even though it looks like the teachers are feeding them to her.  I think she was somewhat waiting for permission to say them.....



Bumpkin also had some friends come to the show to see her.  We met up afterwards with them.  She thinks it is so cool.  I thought she might be more nervous having them in the crowd but I guess I should know better by now.  :) 


And finally, Anna.  This little girls has done everything Bumpkin has been in this year.  Not because we planned it but sheer dumb luck.  She must be artsy too.  haha  I meant to get her contact information so we could get together sometime but I forgot.  I'm sure we will run into her again some time though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment