Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mimi

My baby Mimi, you are four months old now.  We went to the doctor today for your shots and they said you might be pretty tall as you are above the 97% for height.  You were 26 1/4 inches and 16 lbs 3 oz.  You have such a cute smile with dimples on both checks and your chin.  You also laughed for the first time on Monday.  Troublemaker really got you going.  You love to watch your sisters.  We haven't gotten you to laugh again though, which makes it so special that I got your first time on video. 


You have such a great personality.  I frequently say that I won the baby lottery with you.  Not that your sisters were hard babies by any means, but you are just so easy.  You slept through the night from the time you were born.  I believe I have only gotten up with you twice in the middle of the night.  You usually go to bed around 10:00 and wake up at about 5:30 to eat, then go back to sleep until 8:30.  Really, you are a great baby.  You also love our bedtime routine.  You love to sit on my lap and read book with your sisters during bedtime.  Actually, you read right along with me...sometimes even louder then me.  I recorded this video for daddy so he could hear you reading because you wouldn't do it when he was home. 


I love you baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment