Monday, April 29, 2013

The Zoo

I finally bit the bullet and bought a pass to our local zoo. I am an admitted zoo snob. I grew up going to one of the best zoo's in the world but didn't know it. Now as an adult my standards are admittedly high. But I have to admit that I like our Zoe's education department. So after living here more than two years I decided to buy a pass. I was surprisingly happy. They had some decent animals and it was good fun for the kids. Plus, it wasn't exhausting like it is to go to a bigger zoo. Here are some pictures of our first couple trips.

Oh, and Bumpkin was in a Eco Club this year at the zoo. They met twice a month for the school year. She was so funny walking us around the zoo. She was like my own little self confident tour guide who knew everything you might want to know. :).







No comments:

Post a Comment